Vacant position: Technical Sales Manager in Europe
Interested in joining our Dust Solutions team? We are looking for a new Technical Sales Manager in Europe!
We are looking for an ambitious Technical Sales Manager to join our team in Europe
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER DUST SOLUTIONS CE
Through competence, innovation and continuous improvement, Borregaard has developed a world-class biorefinery in Sarpsborg, Norway with lignin producing businesses worldwide.
As part of continued growth, Borregaard LignoTech (BLT) is looking for a Technical Sales Manager to profitably drive sales of our Dust Solutions business in Europe. Our Dust Solutions business typically covers applications like Road, Industrial Dust Control and Industrial Binders.
- Sales of BLT’s Dust Solutions products
- Maintain, develop and grow customer relationships with distributors and partners
- Manage the territory to meet the commercial goals as outlined in the business plan
- Prepare and execute account plans for key customers
- Collaborate with the global dust solutions team to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Coordinate required sales, service and technical activities for the territory
- Participate in Industry Associations, trade shows and conferences
- Conduct product/field trials as needed and provide product application recommendations
- Meet all reporting requirements; Forecasts, Budgets, CRM entries, CVR, etc.
- Communicate results and activities to the Area Business Manager EMEA.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or similar within chemistry or engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical sales or technical support with direct customer interaction
- Knowledgeable in the use of chemical additives for a broad range of applications.
- Experience with social media platforms for commercial purposes is beneficial
- Fluency in English, oral and written
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as a team player within a cross-cultural, international organization
- Ability to develop valuebased solutions to solve customer problems
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the customers’ organization; purchasing, manufacturing and upper management
- Working independently and enjoying challenges/problem solving while staying focused on goals
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time mainly within Europe
- Highly motivated, self-reliant and enthusiastic
The location for this position is preferably Sarpsborg, Norway, but relevant candidates with location in Central Europe will be considered as well.